Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Aug 5&6, 2013::covered up

I am just covered up in school prep right now. I usually take the entire month of July to plan our year, but the move has caused my planning time to dwindle to one week. 

Between prepping, daily chores, trying to get a little exercise, and trying to finish settling into the house, I got nothing to share on the blog...at least nothing that involves much besides curriculum. I will share our plan for the year, but it is still a jumbled mess in my brain today. 

I did go to get my Indiana driver's license today...and had to take a written test!!! I passed!

And we went skating with the kids tonight. I haven't been on roller skates in thirty years. It is NOT like getting back on a bike. One does forget! I will likely be sore tomorrow.

Namaste

No comments: