Wednesday, June 19, 2013

June 19, 2013::titanic of the day



Today, I received a small package in the mail containing two ink cartridges for the printer. Brice followed me around until I opened it, not because he was curious about what was inside, but because it was his plan to build a Titanic out of the box. 

He carried the box around all day and sketched out the shape he planned for the hull and bow and stern. Finally, after dinner, he gathered up scissors and packing tape, and an old cereal box and we built it together. Then he kissed and me told me he appreciated me so much!

Tomorrow a small fortune in moving boxes and packing supplies is due to arrive. It'll be all I can do to get him to leave them be...but what a giant Titanic we can build once we arrive in Kokomo!

Namaste

No comments: