Tuesday, June 18, 2013

June 18, 2013::pack rat

I am a pack rat and this is only the beginning. 

I pared down my three china closets today. Yes, three. I will be taking two in the move, but losing the largest, so a great deal needed to go. 

Of all my belongings packed away, the things in here are the most precious. I have my grandmother's tiny porcelain dolls and her crochet hooks. There are pottery pieces made by my dad and a very special adopted grandmother to me. Yes, I even found the cork from our wedding champagne and a paper napkin from Embree's coming home party. 

But look at this photo!

The dining room table is full and stacked pretty high in places. Trying very hard to let go of 
things that hold no sentimental or useful value to me. 

If you see anything that you want, let me know...I'll share!

The attic now beckons...that should be interesting!

Namaste


No comments: