Monday, June 28, 2010

21.5.800 21 Day Challenge Day 21!



21 Days Complete! I have officially finished the 21 day challenge. I was reminded today that it takes 21 days to form a habit. I have come to enjoy this time each day. Sometimes I find myself saying that I must write before bed. Sometimes I find myself wondering what in the world will I write today. The words have come. Some I have felt like sharing...many I have not...but they've all been valuable to me. I have given myself permission to take a little time each day to just be with my thoughts. For the most part, the kids respect that time. Todd has certainly been a loving advocate. It's been a healthy decision for me.

So, I have decided to continue. This will be the end of my participation with the Bindu Wiles challenge, but I will continue daily on a site called 750 Words. I may not post daily about my writing, but it will influence my posts.

Thanks to all of you who read daily, weekly, occasionally. Thanks for the encouragement. 

Tonight's writing was about finding peace in places that don't inspire peace. I hope that each of you can find something wonderful about this moment...something to celebrate. Below is an excerpt...Namaste to you.

Jeannie

Tonight's excerpt:

There are places that I feel peaceful even if matters are out of hand.  There are ways that I can feel peaceful even in the places that are not on the top of my list of destinations or situations.

make a cup of tea
enjoy a cool breeze through a window
stroll a farmers market
sit under a tree
read
hold hands with my love
laugh with a beloved friend
make a bouquet for the table from something cool and green

No comments: