Friday, June 25, 2010

21.5.800 21 Day Challenge Day 18



As I reach the last day of this 21 day challenge, I am writing more and more for myself. I am finding that I am able to talk to myself about things that I need to hear if I don't have the pressure of an audience.

Today, this was my inspiration...

"When you feel in your gut what you are and then dynamically pursue it - don't back down and don't give up - then you're going to mystify a lot of folks."

- Bob Dylan

There are a few things I know I am...a few things I want to be...a few things I have no control over that I have accepted about myself. There are things I have know for years and things I am just discovering through my writing.

Today, I am realizing that I a creative wanderer in my gut and I will dynamically pursue it...and serendipity...as I write these words Bob Dylan just came on the radio. I must have stumbled onto some truth.

Please share something you are in your gut...one word or many...it feels good to put it out there.

Namaste

1 comment:

Kimberley said...

I would love to hear what your definition of a creative wanderer is. I like the sound of it.