Friday, April 19, 2013

Apr. 19, 2013 :: namaste

No pictures, only thoughts for those involved in the chaos in Boston. My heart aches for the victims and their families. I can't imagine the pain.

I have been wrestling with my personal mantra all day.

NAMASTE. The light in you is the same as the light in me and we are one.

It is easy to feel that for the victims, but if I truly live by that word, then I am compelled to extend it to the bombers as well.

I in no way condone their actions or their decision to express themselves in this way, but I do have to recognize the light, the God, the life in them that I believe is the same in me, and you, and in the victims.

NAMASTE is the basis for my spiritual belief. When that belief is tested by something like this, it would be easy to say...except for you.

NAMASTE, except for you.

No.

This is a nitty-gritty test of my foundation.

We are ALL connected through this light, and all shaken by the death and pain experienced by all in Boston this week.

NAMASTE, NAMASTE, NAMASTE

No comments: