I don't have pictures to share of all of the fun we had this week. I try not to stand over everything we do with a camera because things tend to come out posed or staged when I do. Instead, I try to just get the camera out a few times a day and capture ordinary moments.
- we hosted new Georgetown College students at a reception in our home
- attended a Martin Luther King Day celebration
- finished a round of steroids and antibiotic for Reeves' cold and croupe
- started antibiotics for Brice's cold and ear infection
- I began a new semester at the college and gave a lecture on creative dramatics to a regional group of children's librarians
- we played at Miss Nina's house
- got lots more snow
- missed guitar and gym&swim because of the weather and sickness
- and had some friends over to play chemistry games.