Sunday, January 23, 2011

Very interesting...Sunday links

A few links for your reading pleasure:

Food (lots of food...must have been hungry this week)
This looks divine as is...trying to think up a vegan alternative.
Winter salads for the anti-lettuce crowd...though I bet no one in my family but me will eat the second one!)
And some winter soups for the hide-my-veggies crowd.
This for dessert...this I can finagle into vegan.

Articles
...on attention issues
...on parenting
...a shout out to this Lexington blogger and her field trip to Georgetown

Homeschooling ideas
...the periodic table (for those of us studying Chemistry)
...a very silly video recommended by Reeves (again, for the Chemistry students)
...Yosemite (for those of us studying the National Parks...or planning to visit)

Asthetics
...LOVIN' this bookcase!
...and really LOVIN' these (I bet my grandmother has some of these in her storage building!)

Happy reading...stay warm...
have a great week!



No comments: