Friday, January 7, 2011

Our Wonderful Week

I am not a professional blogger. I don't post daily...sometimes not even weekly. I don't get paid by advertisers or have a huge following. But those of you who read this blog are very important to me...to us. I have been trying to think of a way to regularly post and include the fun we have in our family. So, I've decided to try to post a weekly update with pictures from a meaningful moment each day of the week. To improve the liklehood that I can continue throughout the year, pictures will likely be unedited and captions will be short, but the loving intent will be there. Other posts will still show up when I have time...I can't resist a good rant now and then.


Until then, here's...


Our Wonderful Week for January 1-7, 2011

January 1

Relaxing by the fire on New Year's Day - The Farm

January 2
Winter walk - The Farm

January 3
Sleeping the morning away - The Farm
January 4 
First day back into our lessons
 January 5
Sorting marshmallows
January 6 
Reeves' Lego creation contest entry (build a car, geekdad blog)
 January 7
The boys, back together after a long holiday
January 7 (Bonus) 
End of the week treat: Voyage of the Dawn Treader in 3D!
Have a wonderful week!


No comments: