- Public Broadcasting (No one needs PBS when we have Cartoon Network),
- National Endowment for the Arts (We've cut the arts from education, why not from our cultural persona as well? Oh yeah, we have Cartoon Network),
- National Endowment for the Humanities (Wonder if the National Endowment for Lobbyists is to be cut?),
- Title X Family Planning (Abstinence only, I guess, but don't ask for assistance if you have a child. Just reserve a spot on Dancing with the Stars to help pay your bills)
- Even Department of Energy grants to states for weatherization. (Guess we don't need that last one...didn't see any cuts for drilling programs. Should be plenty of oil to cover all the energy leaks...in our generation at least.)
That's all that matters right?
Money in our trust funds
Opposing Obama on EVERY issue...period (Thanks Mitch! So proud you my senator)
Oh, and let's just totally repeal the Health Care Law, because things were just fine the way they were...at least for me and mine. Those who don't have health care can just get a gig on Dancing with the Stars.
Rant over...back to being nice.