Friday, July 30, 2010

8 Things: Family Cabin

What makes your family get-away iconic?  Whether it’s a favorite camp spot, Camp Wanatakee, or something in between; give us your  *8Things: Family Cabin list and take a walk down memory lane.  Grab a button and play along. If you put your list on your blog, give us the permalink in the Mr. Linkybelow. Thanks for playing!


Our little red house in the NC Mountains...
1...The mountains of my childhood



2...the horses who greet us each day


3...the old apple trees


4...the cows in the road to town


5...the old tackroom


6...the Ents who guard the cabin


7...the close proximity to The Blue Ridge Parkway


8...everyone's favorite hang-out


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your pictoral *8Things! Thanks for playing with us so beautifully.

Tiffany jewelry said...

These are great photographs and I like all very much.I should say that I really like your 8 things very much and I am glad that you have shared it with us.

Backroad Mama said...

Thanks Ladies! I appreciate your comments. Looking forward to the next topic.
Jeannie

Lori said...

your place is beautiful!