Sunday, November 14, 2010

Very Interesting...

I am subscribed to over 200 blogs. So many now that I usually scroll through to see if my favorites have posted and mark the rest as read. I have thought about deleting some of my subscriptions...then I occasionally take the time to look through them all and run across something I really like and so I keep them all in the horde. Yes, I am hording blog subscriptions!

So, I thought I'd start sharing some of the ones that I save each week. There are always some recipes and kids' activities. Sometimes, if I'm feeling ambitious, there might be a crafty post or two. And there will usually be an article about education, ethics, or politics...or all combined :)...Hope you enjoy!

Gotta try these cookies and this from-scratch green bean casserole for Thanksgiving.

Interesting articles about cultivating uniqueness in education, "seeing" special needs kids, and how to address the appropriateness of animals in captivity with our kids.

Finally, some things I'd love to share with the kids this week: a Thanksgiving mural, melted crayon drawings, and a story of the life cycle of a one dollar bill.  

Have a great week...do something fun...get off the beaten path and onto a backroad!

No comments: