Sunday, September 12, 2010

Invitation to a New Blog!


Hello Dear Readers!

Many of you follow us for news about our family adventures. You have indulged me, of late, in my writing endeavors and I thank you.

Beginning tomorrow, I will be focusing more on my personal writing, spiritual exploration, photography, and assimilation of life into words. Some of this writing and photography, I will be sharing on a NEW BLOG called Lessons from the Backroad. This is a new place for me, but I welcome and encourage your participation. Join me in discussions, storytelling, sharing!

If you are a follower of this blog, you will not be automatically subscribed to the new one. If you'd like to take part, simply visit the new blog by clicking the link above. Then look in the left-hand margin for the spot to subscribe via email, or across the top to subscribe through an RSS feed.

Stay with us on our family journey.
See you on the backroad!

Namaste,
Jeannie

No comments: