Sunday, August 15, 2010

Saved

Saved
I have been saved from the wayward path of my life.
I have been shown the way to success.
I have been offered advice about the ways of the world.

But I have saved myself.
I will walk my chosen path.
I will follow my heart with confidence.
I will live in the world as I see it…
a world that is made of love.

I will set my children’s course in a world of acceptance and joy…in the world I desire for them…
which will eventually become the world right for each of them…
maybe not for me…
probably not for others.

That is the way it will be for me and mine. 




A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things - crushing down remorselessly all that stands in its path. 
- Agatha Christie

No comments: